If you are looking for clean water, the least amount of wet litter, easy maintenance and a system that will last when used a lot - HERE IS THE BEST SYSTEM OUT THERE HANDS DOWN!!!!!
No need to clean and water your chicken's waterer every day - just hook up the system and leave town knowing your birds will have clean water on demand!
Each system is tested before shipped to make sure drinkers work and no leaks are present. Your system will be brand new, but may some water in the lines from being tested before shipped.
**THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGNED FOR SOMEONE WITH A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM ALREADY INSTALLED - ALL YOU DO IS HOOK UP THE 5/16 WATER LINE TO YOUR LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM. **
THIS SYSTEM IS FOR THE POULTRY GROWER WHO WANTS A TROUBLE FREE SYSTEM THAT WILL LAST FOR YEARS!
I have been raising turkeys and chicken for years and have sought out to find the best automated watering system. I have tried almost every system out there only to find issues with each one as listed below:
1) Little Giant dish drinker - birds knock water out of dish and it refills, the water becomes infected with manure / trash, and the adjustment on these can become tricky.I adjust them perfect one day to find them out of adjustment the next.
2) Plastic dish drinkers that screw onto mason jars - birds knock these over, the water becomes infected with manure / trash, you have to manually fill them up with water each day, they build up algae pretty quick and they can become to shore to clean.
3) 3 or 5 gallon drinkers - the water becomes infected with manure / trash, they require routine cleaning, and you have to manually fill the tank with water every 3 / 4 days.
4) Nipple drinkers - you are tasked to create a seal from the PVC to the drinker (which is wear over time, the drinkers when they are used a lot tend to want to drip.
5) Trough still drinkers with anti-roosting bars - the water becomes infected with manure / trash, algae builds and they can be a chore to clean.
WANT A WATERER THAT CAN BE SET UP WITH 10 MINUTES? This is the system for you! The waterer comes with everything needed to set up within minutes.Simply wire tie the waterer base to your pen, wire tie the hoses against the wire and hook with the hose to the regulator!How easy is that????????
HOW MANY BIRDS CAN I WATER?
Each system will sufficiently water 20 birds.
DO I NEED A LOW PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM TO USE THIS PRODUCT?
YES! This system does not have the regulator attached and will need to be used with a low pressure system.If you do not have a low pressure system - please see the other waterer with the regulator attached.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES WITH THIS SYSTEM?
a) The biggest advantage is the ability to keep your chickens healthy and disease free by supplying them with clean water and dry litter. Wet litter increases the amount of ammonia in the air, which can be harmful to your flock.
b) Easy maintenance - clean the system by screwing off the cups and rising them with water. One ¼ turn twist and the cups will slide off for easy cleaning.
c) Adjustable height - simply wire tie the system to the wire wage at the preferred height for the birds.
d) Small foot print - does not take up space on the floor of the pen and is mounted to the side, out of the way.
e) Fully assembled and ready to install in less than 10 minutes&.simply hook up your water hose and wire tie the system to your cage. All needed supplies are enclosed.
f) Constant clean water to your birds when they need it.
NOTE: THIS WATERING SYSTEM IS NOT TO BE USED ON WATER PRESSURES GREATER THAN 8 POUNDS.THE ATTACHED REGULATOR OR A LOW PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM MUST BE USED.
This system is designed to be used on adult birds. Please email with any questions before committing to buy.